Welcome to BestColorPhotoPrinters.com. We’re glad you’re here.
Choosing the best color photo printer is not just a matter of finding the least expensive option, the most expensive one or the most feature rich one. Finding the “best” color photo printer involves choosing the right balance between features and price so that you get the best value for your money.
Our goal is to provide you with product reviews on the best color photo printers and a path to the best deals for buying one. Unlike other review sites that may stop with “just the facts, Ma’am”, our mission is to give you actual feedback on the products from customers who have purchased them. We’ll tell you the bad along with the good so you can choose the best color photo printer for your specific needs.
So let’s get started with our top pick for the Best Color Photo Printer:
Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
For nine years straight, Canon has won the PCMag.com Readers’ Choice Award for Service & Reliability in the Printers category. So it is no surprise that the new all-in-one Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax has quickly risen to be the top-selling color photo printer since its release early in 2013. Purchasers have given it an overall 4-star rating out of a possible 5-stars. It’s popularity with users is based on a full set of home office/small office features including WiFi connectivity, document handling and duplexing capability combined with a great price point.
The Canon PIXMA MX922 Features:
- Built-in automatic two-sided printing, copying and scanning saves time and cuts paper usage by up to 50%
- Print features include AirPrint, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Dual Function Panel, Google Cloud Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing and Web Template Print
- Copy features include Auto Duplex ADF, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy (1-99 pages), Preset Copy Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF) and Zoom
- Scan features include Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan and Scan to Memory (USB)
- Fax features include Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial and Remote Reception
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 19.4 x 9.1 inches ; 25.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 31 pounds
The Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax has a superior 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi resolution and 5 color ink tanks, giving it improved color depth for photo printing along with scanning and Super G3 high-speed fax capabilities that make it an ideal all-in-one machine for home business use. The built-in WiFi lets you print and scan from virtually anywhere in your home using a laptop, tablet or Android phone and the AirPrint technology lets you wirelessly print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices.
Connect the Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Color Photo Printer to your home network by built-in WiFi or built-in Ethernet or connect directly to a computer using the high-speed USB 2.0 cable. Advanced Media Handling enables you to load regular paper and photo paper at the same time so you’re always ready to print.
Many customers who bought the Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax also purchased the 4-pack color ink cartridges and the XL black cartridge that prints 2.6 times more copies than the regular size black ink tank.
Most customers reported that the Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Color Photo Printer was very easy to unpack and set up. It has a larger footprint than some other printers and is a bit heavy, but comes easily out of its packaging due to a plastic wrapping with handles that allows you to simply lift the printer out of the box. Wireless setup was also a breeze; just wait for the printer to find the network.
Customer Darwin reports: “Needed an all in one and works well. …The only complaint is that it is just little bulky.”
Customer Craig B. said that after a failure by his power company the printer corrected itself and now is printing flawlessly with great photo quality.
Customer ben h says that the printer does everything he wants it to do and likes the fact that he can control it from his iPad.
For more information and to purchase:
We found great pricing and all the accessories you’ll need for your Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax at Amazon.com. Click here to get yours now.
Need Photo Paper, Ink Cartridges or Cables for your color photo printer?
If you’re looking for an all-in-one printer at a bit lower price, check out the Canon PIXMA MX522.
If you’re interested in a professional quality dedicated photo printer, you will probably find a great fit in the Canon PIXMA Pro-100.